Association Board of Directors At Large Position #13.
Skeeter Hubert has an extensive record of community service, including supporting the resolutions on the ballot last November that the overwhelming majority of voters passed. He vows to work hard as a member of the Transition Team to eliminate the bureaucracy that’s stifling progress and prohibiting the resolution of critical issues.
Skeeter’s many contributions to the community include:
· South Montgomery County - Woodlands Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 2007
· Chairman's Ball Team Leader 2007
· So. Montgomery Co. - Woodlands Chamber of Commerce “Volunteer of the Year” 2007
· Business-to-business Expo Team Leader/Co-Leader 2006, 2005
· Founding President of The Woodlands' first Business Networking International Chapter
Skeeter’s volunteerism to non-profit organizations includes:
· Family Outreach of Montgomery County Board Member 2005, 2006, 2007
· Children's Safe Harbor: Executive Committee Member, Finance 2006
· Humane Society of Montgomery County Fundraiser Chairman 2007
· Education for Tomorrow Alliance
Please come meet Skeeter at a reception being held February 4th at Orgain Bell & Tucker, LLP, located at 10077 Grogan’s Mill Road, Suite 500, from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. Please vote for him if you live in the Woodlands Community Association. A campaign contribution and assistance getting out the vote for a tireless community servant would be greatly appreciated.
Early Voting: Feb. 4 - 15
M, W, F & Sat. 9 am – 5 pm
T & Th 9 am – 8 pm
Community Assoc. Bldg
2201 Lake Woodlands Dr. across from Methodist Church
Election Day: Sat., Feb. 16th
8 am – 6 pm
Interfaith of The Woodlands
4242 Woodrush Dr
Between W. & E. Panther Creek