· Born in San Antonio, Texas and attended school there.
· Graduated with a BS degree in Chemical Engineering from Texas A & M University.
· A registered professional engineer.
· Served as a pilot in the USAF.
· Retired from Exxon with 33 years service and from his engineering firm after 15 years.
· Served for five years as an at-large director of the board of the WCA.
· A member of the board of directors of MUD 36.
· An active member of his church.
· Married with two children and five grandchildren.
· Have lived in The Woodlands for 29 years.
Tom Campbell was born in San Antonio, Texas, and has been a resident of Grogan's Mill Village in The Woodlands since 1978. He has been married to Margaret for 54 years. They have two children and five grandchildren. He graduated from Texas A&M in 1955 with a degree in Chemical Engineering and is a registered professional engineer.
After graduating, he served in the U.S. Air Force Strategic Air Command as a pilot. He worked for Exxon Co. USA and after retiring started an engineering firm consulting with oil refineries in East Texas. He has served as a Republican precinct chairman for many years, Municipal Utility District No. 36 director and is an active member of his church.
Mr. Campbell enjoys serving as an at-large director representing The Woodlands Community Association residents. He has served The Woodlands Community Association board as first Vice President and as treasurer. He has served on the Finance, Operations, Appraisal Review Board, Budget and The Woodlands Decides Committees. He represents the WCA as an ex-officio member to the South Montgomery County Woodlands Chamber of Commerce. He was been elected to the Board of Directors of The Woodlands Community Service Corporation and The Woodlands Fire Department by his fellow directors and serves those boards as Treasurer. He serves as a director of Municipal Utility District 36 where he is the board secretary-treasurer. He also has served as a board member of the Grogan’s Mill Village Association and is currently an ex-officio member.
"It has been an honor to serve the residents of this special place called The Woodlands."